Saturday 8 January 2011

Audrey Hepburn and Funny Face (Love and Trend)

AND PINK'S FOR THE LADY WITH JOIE DE VIVE

With Audrey Hepburn being my ultimate style icon and loved every film she appeared in. I was very happy when I came across this photo-shoot in Vanity Fair. Instantly inspiring and transporting me to another time, the 50's. The film set in Paris, one of the most elegant and romantic cities in the world, fits with the sophisticated Audrey Hepburn.

Audrey Hepburn has been the muse of many fashion collections, her style still influencing many people today. But recently she has popped up in many articles. For me in her role in Breakfast at Tiffany's she created the phenomenon that is the LBD.
Font size
Trench Coat. Gentlemen's Hat. Long Gloves. Hello.

Style. Wonderful. Fun. Mature.

Elegant. 50's. Feminine.

Floral. LBD. Swoop necklines.

Drape. Timeless. Movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment